As we enter into the last few weeks of 2017 and prepare for 2018, a few thoughts to consider:
- Take time to love and mean it; that person in your pathway is depending upon it.
- When you come across a need you have a solution for, provide it.
- When faced with an amazing opportunity to multiply, don’t divide.
- When your future comes face to face with your past, don’t look back.
- If someone asks you who you are, skip the story, show them an experience.
- If you’re unhappy with your present job, make your own.
- When you come to that fork in the road, use it to take a lunch break.
- Say what you need to say, when you need to say it, to the person who needs to hear it.
- Remember the gift of mind reading is given to few, always ask for what you need.
- Let your yes be yes and your no be no.
In short, do what you were put here to do in the manner in which you were designed to do it. People, possessions, relationships, etc. come and go, but your divine purpose never leaves. Ultimately, there is only one person responsible for your life in 2018 and what you do with it; YOU. Each day we have choices. Choices we make today influence our tomorrows and every tomorrow sets the stage for each new year and so on. If you are currently contemplating your life’s lane assignment and would like a free 30-minute introductory consultation on letting your yes be yes and your no be no contact Dr. Marilyn at info@DrMarilyn-EAW.com