Wow, can you believe it’s almost October, 2017? Children are finalizing their Halloween costume wish lists, soon many moms and dads will take, at least, a few minutes to provide input on the merits of candy apples over sour apple worms. And yes, before we know it, Thanksgiving and Christmas will fly by with the bats, turkeys and Santa’s sled and the new-year goal setting season will be upon us once again. As a step towards creating and executing impact full Q4 goals, let’s take some time to fast forward to the end of 2017. As you begin this week’s exercise, pull out your previous notes on goal setting. Take a few minutes to review your thoughts and ideas. As you review your work over the last few BLOG posts, contemplate the following:
Impact Full Goal Visioning Statement
Imagine it is the end of the year. Describe what your future world will look like after you have accomplished your goals.
- Why did I want to accomplish my goals?
- How do I feel now that I have accomplished my goals?
- What does my world look like now that I have accomplished my goals?
Now let’s move towards those goals you have just written about…
Daily Execution Action Planning
- Write down the six most important things you need to do tomorrow that support accomplishing your goal.
- First thing tomorrow, begin with item one and stick with it until you’re finished.
- After completing number one, cross it out with a bright red pen and proceed to number two and complete it before going on to three.
- Continue process until all six steps are completed each day.
- As each goal is accomplished, take time to celebrate your success!