I hope last week found you focused on creating or refining solid Q2 goals. As a follow-up to last week’s post, here are a few more points to consider when setting those goals:
- Be willing to do things others won’t do today so that you can have tomorrow what others won’t.
- The best revenge for any past wrong done to you is to become more successful than you were when it occurred.
- No matter what your talent or giftings, always provide more service than expected or what you get paid for.
- Build relationships; position yourself for openings to come.
- If anyone tells you you’re “less than”, stop speaking to them.
At the end of the day, quarter, or year, the goals we set are the measures we will use to say, “Hey, world, I was here and these are the gifts I left along the way.” Here’s to well used gift boxes…